Ideal product for jobs related with electrical industry, which require protection from thermal risks derivative from an electrical arc flash. In addition, it provides protection from heat, flames and thermal hazards in variable weather conditions.
- Balaclava made of aramid fibers, fire resistant viscose fibers and elastomer for greater comfort
- Offers protection from thermal risks derivative from an arc flash
- Suitable for wearing under a helmet
- Product restistant to fire. Certified as Personal Protective Equipment under the standards EN-340, ISO 13688:13, EN 1149-5/08, EN ISO 11612-08, EN 15614:07
- Product certified according to EN 61482-2:09 ATPV 17,7 cal/cm2